WAP Groups
Download Free Apps & Games @ PHONEKY.com

Anointed-Born-Again - Topics
Create Your Own App Store

* Anointed-Born-Again > Topics

Subject: Is it acceptable for christian
Replies: 10 Views: 882

prophet 5.10.07 - 03:07pm
Is it sin to listen to rock,raggae,RnB,classic or rap. What does the word of God say? What do you say? *

n1ck 14.10.07 - 10:18pm
I think that you should be sure that the music you listen to does not contain lyrics that are prideful, contain swearing, blasphemous, about promiscuity, etc and that may limit the music you should listen to quite a lot already. Also, good to look at the singer(s) and ask if they believe in God. Because if God isnt influencing their music, who is? I dont think all non gospel music is evil, just that the enemy is good at using music to tempt us with worldly desires. It is more fruitful to listen to music that glorifies God. *

nntobza 14.12.07 - 10:30pm
Ku right ukulalela those music phela nje uma ungenayo inhlamba.phela akusho ukuthi fanele silalele i gospel phela *

namasuku 11.01.08 - 06:05am
Holiness Holiness is what i long for.Holiness Holiness is what i need.Holiness Holiness.so take my heart transform it.take my mind and mold it.take my will conform it.into yours x3 oh LORDguitar2.GIF Righeousness Righeousness is what im in need of.Righetousness Righeousness....... *

namasuku 11.01.08 - 06:07am
Aye aye em cliparts hehe! Music2.GIF *

namasuku 11.01.08 - 06:08am
Dats it i quit hehehe ohmagawd wat an embarassment em cliparts put me through *

endtimes 11.01.08 - 07:01am
haha sis, since yday the cliparts dont work in groups, hope they fix it soon molliex2.GIF *

namasuku 10.02.08 - 05:20am
Thanx sis mwahugz.Popcorn.GIF *

gladd 28.04.08 - 11:55pm
1 PETER 1 15 But as he which hath called you is holy so be ye holy in all manner of conversation 1 PETER 1 16 Because it is written BE YE HOLY FOR I AM HOLY *

0la30 24.05.08 - 02:45pm
Let's consider what paul says in Phil. 4:8. 'whatsover things are just,pure,lovely,of good report.... We should think on these things. Music feeds our soul,our mind. Does the kind we listen to spark up the right,noble feelings in us? This is the ultimate judge of whether it's right or not. Gbu all. *

* Anointed-Born-Again Forum

Search:
topics replies

* Anointed-Born-Again

topTop
groupsGroups
mainProdigits

Custom Search